The Library welcomes your donations, but do not accept materials with following issues
- Dirty/Moldy/Burnt/Water damaged
- Damaged binding or pages
- Missing covers or pages
- Excessive writing, markings, or highlighting
- Duplicate titles (except for popular books)
- In violation of copyright law
1. The library reserves the right to utilize donated materials in whatever way best benefits the collection and services of the library.
2. The library has the right to decide on how to deal with donated materials which are not added to the collection.
Policy and Form
Phone：11611, 11613 (Ext.)
Copyright©Luking Library ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Address: No.200, Sec. 7, Taiwan Boulevard, Shalu Dist., Taichung City 43301, Taiwan‧TEL：886-4-26328001-11633‧FAX：886-4-26311062‧E-mail:email@example.com