A valid Library card is required for users to enter the Library, please have the following valid card ready and put it on the sensor panel of the security gate until the gate is unlocked.
●PU faculty, staff and students: PU ID card
●Alumni or reciprocal libraries readers (the Central Taiwan University/College Libraries Consortium or Private University Libraries
Consortium) are admitted to the library on the basis of valid certificates issued by Luking Library or the reciprocal libraries.
● Visitors must register and deposit a valid photo ID card at Information Desk in exchange for a Temporary Library Card.
－The Library is open to up to a maximum of 50 visitors at a time.
－Visitors must be over 6 years of age. Children aged 6-12 are required to deposit one valid ID card at Information Desk
and must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times during visit.
1. Readers should follow the library rules & regulations. Those who fail to follow and have been advised with no use, would be ceased their borrowing rights for 30 days, and visitors would be prohibited from entering the library for 30 days.
2. Food and drinks, contraband, or pets are prohibited in the library.
3. Please set your cell phone or other electronic communication equipment to vibrate only. And use it at designated area in the library.
4. Do not leave your personal belongings unattended.
Contact：Collection and Circulation
Copyright©Luking Library ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Address: No.200, Sec. 7, Taiwan Boulevard, Shalu Dist., Taichung City 43303, Taiwan‧TEL：886-4-26328001-11633‧FAX：886-4-26311062‧E-mail:email@example.com